If you want to improve the way you or your brand uses Pinterest and prefer a more personal touch, I can offer various 1 to 1 options.
Tailored to meet your specific needs, each package allows me to work with you to build your Pinterest profile and take your pinning to the next level.
See below for the different coaching options available.
PINTEREST POWER HOUR
- Completely bespoke and tailored to your Pinterest needs, the Power Hour runs over Skype audio so we can really dig deep into your account and pinning.
- Ideal for beginners, perfect for more advanced users, and essential for anyone wanting a refresh, the session will address all of your questions and concerns including topics such as:
- Making the perfect image
- Identifying keywords and creating the right descriptions
- Defining the right strategy for your brand or blog
- Building the right boards
- Analysing your results through Google Analytics
- Getting up to speed with new updates and how they affect you
- Sessions are recorded so you can listen again at a later date.
DELUXE STRATEGY PACK
- Like the power hour session but made up of 3 different sessions, spread out as you need them. Ideal for businesses just starting out with Pinterest and wanting to ensure the setup, board layout and pinning strategy is right from the beginning, or pinners needed a complete refresh of their account and strategy.
- Consisting of 2 x 1 hour personal Skype sessions following a tailored agenda created specifically for you. They can be back to back or split a month apart; whichever suits you and your business.
- Finally, a 30 minute follow up session assesses progress and aims to adjust strategy for longer term success.
- Contact me to discuss in more detail.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
Would you like me to run a Pinterest workshop or seminar for your organisation?
Sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of your audience, whether they are bloggers, large or small businesses or agencies.
Workshops are best in smaller numbers, where the experience can be interactive and focused on the specific needs of the client, working to achieve the best results from Pinterest. These can be run either in person at a location of your choice, or via a webinar session to your chosen audience.
Seminars are great to larger audiences at conferences, fairs and exhibitions, where an overview of how to use Pinterest effectively for both businesses and bloggers is suitable. Sessions contain higher level strategies and useful, practical tips on using Pinterest to boost traffic, sales and customers.
Rates vary. Contact me for further information.
Suitable for larger brands and businesses, book me to assess and advise on your Pinterest strategy, focusing on building your profile and pinning routines.
As a bespoke package, tailored to meet your specific needs, this approach sees big results in a short space of time.
Rates start at £750. Contact me to discuss further.