PINTEREST MARKETING 121 MENTOR PROGRAM
with Jen Stanbrook
Are you ready to integrate Pinterest Marketing into your business?
You have an established online business and are building your audience.
Your products, services and blogs have a strong message and you use social media for marketing.
You want the best for your business, want to reach a much wider audience, at the same time securing your visibility online.
You understand that all your ‘eggs in one basket’ just isn’t the best approach anymore and you are tired of Instagram.
It’s time to boost your marketing strategy and you know that Pinterest is the missing link.
And you want a plan devoted to your business, to your products, that aligns with your ethos.
You want to ensure that you convert traffic to customers and need more than simple pinning techniques.
You want a holistic approach that will set you up for the long term.
And you want to get it from an experienced Pinterest expert.
Let’s chat about the best way to integrate Pinterest marketing for YOU.
This is where you’re at:
- Your online business is established but you’ve never used Pinterest before, or you have dabbled but with little success.
- You’ve heard that Pinterest could bring you a lot more website visitors but you don’t know where to start and it all looks confusing and complicated
- You don’t want to waste time scouring the internet for answers. People give you different accounts of how to use it and it’s making your confusion worse. So, you just want a simple plan to follow that works specifically for your business.
- You want to work with someone who has a track record at helping businesses implement a successful Pinterest marketing strategy and one that uses Pinterest regularly for their business too.
- You want to be held accountable, so you stay focused and have a plan you can use for months and years for your long term Pinterest marketing success.
- You’re ready to invest in a 121 mentor program and benefit from bespoke coaching, empowerment and high end expertise.
I know, because I’ve been there.
I’ve used Pinterest for 8 years and it changed my life.
Dramatic I know, but it catapaulted my interiors blog business to incredible heights, allowing me to get a job on Live TV, travel Europe and be brand ambassador for many well known UK home companies.
But, it’s hard to get started. It’s a complicated platform and tricky to figure out on your own. You don’t have to make the mistakes I did over the last 8 years; my experience helps you bypass all that.
From the first session, you’ll feel your overwhelm and confusion fade away as we put a step by step plan in place. You’ll follow my direction, using my Pin to Purchase framework for the basis of your strategy.
Together I’ll consult, coach and mentor to you to a bespoke Pinterest marketing plan that gets results for YOUR business.
Women I work with on their Pinterest marketing have created focus and security in their business. They’ve increased their confidence too, whilst learning a new, worthwhile skill that supports their business.
I fully understand how you feel right now, and I’m committed to ensuring you master Pinterest, gain clarity on how it serves your business and gives you the confidence to grow, and then sustain your business.
In our 4 months together, we’re going to do it in a way that works for YOU.
What does working with me look like?
What is the Pin to Purchase framework?
Is it right for you?
PIN 121 – THE DETAILS.
You want a mentor who’s been where you are and has navigated your path. Someone who understands the challenges of using Pinterest for their business and can help you overcome them.
PIN 121 is a bespoke private mentoring program tailored to your needs.
In an initial call we’ll figure out which areas need support and map out the 4 months together.
You’ll typically have gaps in the following:
- Understanding how Pinterest works for a business, even though you use it for ‘fun’.
- Setting up the account, designing pins and building a long-term pinning plan
- Converting Pinterest traffic into customers and clients.
- Blogging, email marketing, and lead magnets
At the end of our time together you will have a clear understanding of using Pinterest, and a plan for long term implementation within your business marketing.
A high touch 16 week program packed with teachings, support and accountability.
Fortnightly 45 minute private video sessions where we lay out the actions for you to move forward.
Daily accountability and feedback from me as you implement the steps to fine-tune the process towards your Pinterest marketing plan.
Voxer support weekdays 9-5 for voice notes, a pep talk, support and thought sharing so you can really take action quickly and with purpose.
Access to my 8 years of personally using Pinterest for my business, and 5 years of coaching and mentoring business owners to successful Pinterest practices.
Access to the The Pinning Club – my membership for business founders and entrepreneurs mastering Pinterest Marketing. Included are coaching calls, hot seats, a Facebook community and all the resources in the Content Library.
Your financial commitment is a one off payment of £2400 to secure your place on the program.
Your personal commitment is to show up to to the private video sessions and take action in between. This time is as important as the face to face calls, if not more.
THE PIN TO PURCHASE FRAMEWORK EXPLAINED.
Using Pinterest for your business is more than making and saving pretty pins. Over 5 years of working with hundreds of businesses like yours, the Pin to Purchase framework was developed to ensure your Pinterest traffic converts to customer sales.
The framework covers organic pinning rather than ads or promotional pins.
Typically, there are 5 phases involved in implementing the approach
- An evalutation of your current setup, if any, to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Teaching you the latest best practice Pinterest strategy and creating a plan to implementation
- Inclusion of Pin Design, Board Building, Tailwind, Metrics, Pinterest SEO
- Troubleshooting results, amending strategy and development of extra features
- Maximising website conversions
During our fortnightly video calls I will teach you how to take action, what changes to make and the steps required. You’ll do the work in between our calls, with ongoing Voxer voice messaging support if required.
IS IT FOR YOU?
Private Pinterest mentoring with me is right for you if:
– You have a business with a website and use social media for marketing, but you haven’t yet tapped into Pinterest to any great degree.
– You sell either products or services and have a full product suite already set up on your website.
– You run an established blog which generates an income but you haven’t yet fully grasped Pinterest or used it to maximium effect.
– You like systems and following step by step plans, and are open to learning a new way to market your business from an expert.
– You want to commit to a full 4 month program in order to gain a a long-term organic plan for Pinterest within your business and respect that it will be the begining of your pinning journey.
– You’re ready to commit to a £2400 investment that secures your place on the PIN 121 program.
This isn’t for you if you don’t have a website or established business, would rather use Pinterest Ads, or can’t commit to the finanicial and input required for the full 4 months.
Pinterest gives me huge peace of mind, knowing that it is consistently working for me in the background – driving traffic to the blog, website and YouTube – whilst I get on with the ‘nitty gritty’ of running a handmade business. It allows me to focus on growing the business instead of spending precious time on social media, for little reward. Average monthly views for the year are around 16,000!
Jen and our sessions gave me the focus and confidence that I was lacking in taking my business forward.
I’d like to add that Jen has given me so much confidence in myself and her belief in me and her support has brought me so far in such a short space of time. Thank You Jen
More about me.
- All roads lead to where are you right now. I firmly believe this. With 30 years of both self employed and corporate experience, I’m proud to be able to guide, support and mentor other women to online marketing success.
- For the last decade I’ve run Love Chic Living, the top UK home interiors blog as a thriving business and brand. Pinterest has been a driving force in its success.
- Hundreds of small businesses have benefitted from my experience and brought Pinterest marketing into their business toolkit, for greater focus, vitality and revenue.
To help and support other women in business to create secure marketing plans for long term success.
How do I do that?
Through easy to follow, accessible mentoring, building relationships and trust with all my clients.
A love of people, a desire to see others success and a life dedicated to being the best I can be.