WHO AM I?
It was damn hard work.
I did everything I could to promote my blog, from blog linkies, to networking, to sharing on all the social media platforms, to blog parties and so much more. It was relentless and I was often working untill 2am.
But fast forward 5 years :
- The blog is a multi-award top UK Interiors site reaching over 1.5 million people per year.
- I sold my part-time business and work full time as a freelance blogger and coach.
- I have a solid, sustainable income through blogging, coaching and courses.
- I work with multiple brands, collaborating on long-term projects online
- I have choice, flexibility and variety in my work; no two days are the same
- I go to bed long before 2am!
All of this has been possible because late in 2012 I started to play with Pinterest. By 2014 it was consistently bringing in tens of thousands of new visitors to my site every month. I haven’t looked back since.
In the last 2 years, I’ve had over 1.5 million visitors from Pinterest alone.
I’ve made so many mistakes, and tried so many things over the years. And now I know how to use Pinterest effectively, I’m passionate about teaching others how to do that same. You won’t have to make the mistakes I did.
I’ve now taught hundreds of people, bloggers and businesses, how to use Pinterest effectively to drive traffic, grow sales and boost customer numbers.
My approach is simple and supportive with no nonsense advice, that’s easy to follow and easy to apply. I want you to succeed. I care about your success.
Join me and let me help you.
GRAB YOUR FREE PINTEREST GUIDE
15 Simple Ideas To Rapidly Grow Your Pinterest Traffic
An easy guide packed full of details and examples to help you improve your pinning and grow your Pinterest traffic.
The free guide will:
- Ensure you save enough pins
- Guide you through Board creation
- Improve your Pin Design
- Update your Pin Descriptions
- Enable you to pin faster with greater results
and much more…
To download the guide for free click the button below.