121 DIGITAL MARKETING MENTOR PROGRAM
Are you ready to extend yourself and your business with online growth?
You’re a woman with a passion.
You have a long held dream to turn that passion into a thriving business.
Your business is established and you’ve got big plans. You want real impact, to grow and sustain your sales.
Whilst you’re full of determination, you feel there are gaps in your digital marketing. You’re not making the most of it. You’re not sure what to do next.
Whilst it all feels a little overwhelming, you won’t let this stop you.
You need a strong mentor who will guide you to a clear digital marketing plan.
Can you relate?
- You’re passionate about your products and the business you’ve created; you want it to have a real impact on you, your family and your customers.
- You’ve spent time trying to learn social media; you’ve taken courses and joined programs, but you haven’t yet put it into practice.
- You’re not sure where to start with online marketing. Blogs, pins, Instagram posts and emails; there’s so much to do!
- You’re pretty sure if you have a concise, effective digital marketing plan, you could save time and make more money.
- You’ve not got the time to do more courses, and anyway, the information is pretty general, you’re looking for more specific, tailored advice.
- It would be great if someone with the right expertise could look at your business, and identify the areas to work on, and in what order.
- You’d love to have someone you could ask questions and get quick, specific answers.
- You’re ready to make fast progress, with a strong digital marketing plan, that results in greater connections with your online audience.
I totally get you.
Now in my 50s I’ve spent the last decade in the online world, navigating a fast changing landscape, building a thriving online business as the face of my brand.
With a Psychology degree, 3 different businesses, a decade in corporate IT and a working life dedicated to helping other women, now is MY time to help you.
Together I’ll help you navigate digital marketing, social media, planning content and being bolder and braver.
When I started implementing all that I’d learned, with the right people helping me, I saw a huge change in my messaging, my brand and my business.
It changed me too. I felt more confident, aligned and driven to reach my goals.
I stepped into being the BEST version of myself, living my BEST life. I truly believe you can too.
And in this 4 month program, we’re going to do it together in a way that works for YOU.
What does working with me look like?
What does the program include?
Is it right for you?
EXTEND – THE DETAILS.
You want a mentor who’s been where you are and has navigated your path. Someone who understands the challenges of marketing online and can help you overcome them.
EXTEND is a bespoke program tailored to your needs.
In an initial call we’ll figure out which areas need support and map out the 4 months together.
You’ll typically have gaps in the following:
- Managing and planning social media content
- Confusion over tech and systems for your business idea
- Online growth and how to find your clients
- The right mindset for building your online brand
At the end of our time together you’ll have a sustainable digital marketing plan specific to your business.
A high touch 16 week program packed with guidance, support and accountability.
Fortnightly 45 minute private video sessions where we lay out the actions for you to move forward.
Daily accountability and feedback from me as you implement the steps to fine-tune the process towards fast growth and results.
Voxer support weekdays 9-5 for voice notes, a pep talk, support and thought sharing so you can really take action quickly and with purpose.
Access to my 30 years of corporate and self employed business experience as a freelancer, employee, employer and serial entrepreneur.
Access to the CLARITY membership for resources, community and collaborations (midlife female founders only)
Your financial commitment is a one time payment of £2400 or £600 per month to secure your place on the program.
Your personal commitment is to show up to to the private video sessions and take action in between. This time is as important as the face to face calls, if not more.
IS IT FOR YOU?
You’ll benefit from working on this program if the following applies to you:
– You’re over 40, feel excited to start something new and want to do it with someone who knows the shortcuts. You’re prepared to put in the effort it takes and value investing in yourself.
– You have an established online business, either an ecommerce or service based brand, yet you know you haven’t maximised digital marketing. That may include Pinterest, email marketing, and social media.
– Digital marketing feels overwhelming and scary. Your website and social channels are set up but you’re not making the most of them.
– You want to overcome the fear of creating or developing your business, of social media and online visibility. You struggle with imposter syndrome, anxiety and worry about showing yourself on social media. It all feels so new and confusing.
– Your business growth has stagnated and you aren’t making the most of digital marketing. Blogging, social media and content planning all feels alien and you’d love some guidance.
– You’re ready to make the financial investment of £2400 / £600 per month, to commit to this program.
This isn’t for you if you haven’t yet established your online business, would prefer coaching and learning new skills or aren’t yet ready to invest £600 per month in your business.
You are a genius! And worth 1000000x your weight in gold. I came into our session this morning feeling extremely vague and unsure.
In less than 40 minutes, you had focused in on what I wanted to achieve and we discussed my next steps.
The genius showed itself in your ability to take my garbled chatter, hone it down to a short list of words and then paint me a picture of my future business that was so right and so real that it reached into my core and made me cry happy tears. That is truly a gift!
Jen and our sessions gave me the focus and confidence that I was lacking in taking my business forward
I’d like to add that Jen has given me so much confidence in myself and her belief in me and her support has brought me so far in such a short space of time. Thank You Jen
I just want to say that I feel I have benefited immensely from the 1-1. I very nearly didn’t sign up, as I didn’t think I had the time to fit it in, but I realised that it was important to make time.
I don’t particularly like speaking out and asking questions in a group session, so the 1-1 was perfect for me. The fact that I was being held accountable was also good for me, to make sure that I completed any actions that we set. Jen is very easy to work with, and I have really enjoyed the sessions.
More about me.
- After a Psychology degree and a few years in food retail, I set up my first company – in residential cleaning. I dabbled and experimented.
- Then came a retrain into corporate IT and a decade of professional services, travel and customer liaison.
- The second company came in my mid 30s – Baby Signing franchises which led to my first foray in social media.
- Then came the third business setup, creating and developing one of the UK’s leading Interior blogs, Pinterest marketing consultancy, coaching and mentoring with hundreds of small business.
- The last 5 years have brought clarity in how I want to serve other women, how I believe we all deserve this moment to fulfill our potential, and that our 40s and 50s can be our BEST decades yet!
To influence the world through helping women make deep, lasting change in their lives..
How do I do that?
I’m proud to be leading change, offering guidance, expertise and experience to impact others.
Defining the vision of online businesses, and understanding how to effect their evolution.